Monday, February 26, 2007

The Pond Guy - Management of Ponds Made Easy

You are at: Oilgae Blog. See the complete list of Oilgae Blog articles.

Do you know that oil derived from algae is an exciting renewable fuel possibility? - see Oilgae for more.

The Pond Guy - Pond Management Made Easy

Here's an interesting company providing an interesting and useful service - The Pond Guy which focusses on pond management.

Read the introduction by the founder:
"
Seeing the need for a simple solution to pond management, I began working with my first pond at age 15. My success with this pond landed me more work servicing the ponds of friends and relatives. With this influx of work I decided it was time to expand and hire my first vice president; who had a pick-up and a driver’s license. I continued my hands-on educations of backyard ecology throughout high school. With a desire for more “formal” education, I decided to pursue my degree at Michigan State University.

While attending college, I launched The Pond Guy, Inc. It was then that I realized that the knowledge and products that I had developed, out of my parent’s basement and in the back of my pickup truck, could help thousands of pond owners seeking a simple solution to pond management. Today, The Pond Guy services more than 600 backyard ponds, installs hundreds of beautiful water gardens and offers the most extensive pond supply catalog in the nation, with customers in all 50 states.

I don’t know where the future of The Pond Guy will lead me, but I do know that my approach will be the same…My #1 commitments is to my customers. As part of my commitment, I will continue to offer simple solutions, the best products and a group of knowledgeable and friendly pond “guys” and “gals” to assist you every step of the way. I credit much of my success to the comments and suggestions that I have received from all of you; you can trust that all of us at The Pond Guy have been listening.Jason G. BlakeFounder & President

I always enjoy meeting my customers, so if your in the area, please stop in and say hello.

THE POND GUY, INC.6135 King RoadMarine City, MI 48039 - Click Here For A Map

The Pond Guy Web Site

Nature gave us oil from algae; perhaps we should try Nature's way again

Oilgae - Oil & Biodiesel from Algae
Oilgae Blog; The complete list of Oilgae Blog articles.
algOS - Biodiesel from Algae Open Source

About Oilgae - Oilgae - Oil & Biodiesel from Algae has a focus on biodiesel production from algae while also discussing alternative energy in general. Algae present an exciting possibility as a feedstock for biodiesel, and when you realise that oil was originally formed from algae - among other related plants - you think "Hey! Why not oil again from algae!"

No comments:

Post a Comment